Welcoming a new pet into your home can be so exciting. Your family just grew, and together, you have so much to learn! In the first week, you’ll likely start figuring out a routine, building trust, and exploring likes and dislikes. For some pets, the transition is quick and easy. Others may need more time and assistance.
Sometimes things don’t work out as planned ― and that’s ok! Lending Paws A Hand will provide a refund for your full adoption fee if you choose to return your pet within 2 weeks of your adoption date.
- The full adoption fee may be refunded if the animal is returned within 2 weeks for any reason.
- An animal may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of adoption due to medical reasons only, if accompanied by a veterinarian’s statement and approved by Lending Paws A Hand.
- Lending Paws A Hand will not be responsible for any medical bills related to the animal after adoption. All adopted animals should be taken to a veterinarian within 30 days of adoption for a health check and follow-up to the initial vaccines and treatment started at the rescue, as well as to obtain heartworm preventative and flea/tick preventative.
- No refunds will be given if an animal runs away or is stolen.
- Request for refunds outside of these guidelines will need to be approved.
Do you think you’re ready to adopt? Fill out an Adoption Application to get started.